RaspbmcCrystalbuntu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constant reboot
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Constant reboot
Hi,
I'm experiencing reboots on my raspberry even though I've a 1A power supply and only a wifi key connected to it. I've no keyboard as I use the XBMC remote on iphone.
It was actually ok at the begining and then I installed a spotify plugin and as soon as I did this I started experiencing reboots. I've erased my SD card then reinstalled Raspbmc with no plugin at all but I keep having this problem...

Would anyone have any idea where it comes from?

Thanks,
Smokersky
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2012, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 05:36 PM by peteedley.)
RE: Constant reboot
(09-16-2012 05:01 PM)smokersky Wrote:  Hi,
I'm experiencing reboots on my raspberry even though I've a 1A power supply and only a wifi key connected to it. I've no keyboard as I use the XBMC remote on iphone.
It was actually ok at the begining and then I installed a spotify plugin and as soon as I did this I started experiencing reboots. I've erased my SD card then reinstalled Raspbmc with no plugin at all but I keep having this problem...

Would anyone have any idea where it comes from?

Thanks,
Smokersky
Check it without the wifi key just to make sure that isnt it.
09-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Are you overclocking? Rebooting is often caused by too high an overclock.
09-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Nope... No oc I didn't even try to do it I don't really see the point it's fast enough for what I do with it Smile
09-16-2012, 08:50 PM
I had the same issue with 1A and moved to Playbook yellow tip 2A charger and the issue is gone . also i was using G500 Mouse which was overkill so moved to simple mouse ..
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks I'll try to find another charger so. I've tried without the wifi dongle and still have the same problem...